Fiber-Lok Rug Backing
Natural Rubber – Easy To Apply – Keeps Rugs Where They Belong !
- For your safety, prevents rugs from sliding and skidding
- Ideal for latch-hook, punch rugs and wall hangings
- Revives old rugs and helps them last years longer
- Machine washable and dry-able
- Prevents unraveling and loosening of fibers and canvas
- Great for bottoms of slippers or baby booties
Available in three convenient sizes – 16oz. (473ml), 32oz. (946ml) and 1 Gallon (3.78 L).
Directions for use:
Fiber-Lok may be applied to new and old rugs. Old rugs should be cleaned and dried. Remove any loose, flaky non-skid backing. Place rug, wall hanging or tapestry face down on a flat surface. (Protect workspace with newspaper or plastic sheet). Trim side selvage and corners to 1-1/2″ to 2″. Fold selvage toward back side of rug and secure with T-pins.
Simply brush the back side with a thin, even coat of Fiber-Lok. Two thin coats are better than one heavy application. Fiber-Lok will appear transparent when it is dry and ready to re-coat. The second coat should be applied within 12 hours of the first. Clean your brush with soap and cold water. Allow 1 week before washing rug. DO NOT dry clean rugs treated with Fiber-Lok or clean with a product that contains solvents. Fiber-Lok may slip on a wet surface.