Professional results are easy to achieve with EnviroTex Jewelry Clay®
This clay is a blend of premium epoxy and clay powders resulting in a smooth porcelain like surface that will not shrink when cured. This advanced formula is easy to mix, has a long working time and cures to a hard, durable and impact resistant product. EnviroTex Jewelry Clay® has excellent adhesive qualities and will bond to most surfaces including glass, metal, wood, etc. Once cured, EnviroTex Jewelry Clay® is waterproof, heat and chemical resistant. EnviroTex Jewelry Clay® can be colored while in its uncured form or painted when cured. EnviroTex Jewelry Clay® cures to a firm hardness in 5 hours and full cure in approximately 24 hours at 70° F.
EnviroTex Jewelry Clay® Features:
- Attractive, brightly colored packaging with easy 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 step by step photos.
- Pleasant, Fresh Citrus Scent
- Creamy smooth texture, porcelain like when cured.
- Reusable, easy to open wide mouth plastic containers.
- Excellent adhesive qualities
- Up to 2 hours working time, 5 hour set (soft, but firm cure) 24-hour full cure
- Comprehensive instruction sheet with professional tips
- Professional Jeweler’s Grade.
Available at leading Art & Craft Stores
|02604||EnviroTex Jewelry Clay - Net Wt. 4 oz./113.4 grams kit|
Bi-Lingual Packaging: English/Spanish for U.S. & Mexico
100% Bi-lingual packaging. Outer package and inner container label warnings conform to ASTM-4236 and the Federal Hazardous Substances Act.
Bi-Lingual Packaging: English/French for Canada
100% Bi-lingual packaging. Outer package and inner container labels meet Canadian Consumer Chemical and Container Regulations.
Enables individuals with QR capable phones quick access to product information prior to or after purchasing.